• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Picture of all your knives

The new custom knives are ok if that is what U are in to I like thr 80s & 90s
Custom knives with the engraving & gold inlay the Bowie knives by Case , Buck Custom , Kershaw , Gerber that is top quality today is weak !!
I've got boxes full of knives look on Arms List knives I've got several
listed for sale.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

If any Benchmades PM me.

My 13 year old daughter is big into superheroes and anime.

Evidently they've come out with a new Voltron TV show because she was watching it the other day when I got home from work...

Me: Hey, what are you watching?

Her: It's a cool new show my friends told me to check out.

Me: Let me guess. It's about five mechanical lions that come together to form a giant robot?

Her: How did you know? Have you seen it before?

Me: Yep. About 30 years ago.

:pound:

New one isn't bad, 3rd season just dropped I think, watch it with my 7 yr old.

New one isn't bad, 3rd season just dropped I think, watch it with my 7 yr old.
My daughter said I can only watch it with her if I don't talk. LMAO!

She was on the first part of season one when I asked her why Princess Allura was just hanging out on the base instead of piloting the blue lion.

Evidently she hadn't gotten her lion yet and that was a spoiler.

:noidea:

My daughter said I can only watch it with her if I don't talk. LMAO!

She was on the first part of season one when I asked her why Princess Allura was just hanging out on the base instead of piloting the blue lion.

Evidently she hadn't gotten her lion yet and that was a spoiler.

:noidea:

She doesn't pilot it in the new one. They made some minor changes that overall aren't bad and fill some gaps from the original.

Bought a few new ones recently so I finally grabbed an updated picture with everything I have to date. Need to see some of those super size collections.

I am a lefty so I lean Benchmade as you can tell since their Ambi Axis lock and rotatable clips work better for me. Also have a couple ZT, Kershaws, Freeman 451, Protech, and the Marfionne Mini Matrix.

Everything is in my rotation, I WFH so when I leave for some reason I grab whatever suits me for the day.

The little one in the bottom pic is my 7 year olds, Mom finally let him have one so he whittles with it.

I am relatively new to knives, been the last 2 years I really starting carrying and buying them, prior to that I just had a single Benchmade put up in the drawer.

i.imgur.com_oqnwCbz.jpg

Also, what I use to sharpen everything.
i.imgur.com_JSeXX0Y.jpg

I call dibs on that red Freeman if you ever sell it.

Then I'll have one knife.

:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom