• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Picture of Taylor Swift rolling out her new album....

RIGHT...her voice is soooooo bad, she only makes 20 gazillion dollars a year...apparently we need to wake up....are you so sure, we are right, and the 345 million are wrong??
Millions will tell you Joe Biden is a great president too. Does that mean I should believe it? I don't think so. Remember the old saying: "There is no accounting for taste" or lack of in this instance.

RIGHT...her voice is soooooo bad, she only makes 20 gazillion dollars a year...apparently we need to wake up....are you so sure, we are right, and the 345 million are wrong??
If being anti 2a isn't enough, I don't know what to tell you. Go ahead and keep supporting the hand that beats you.

Also, millions of people love Cardi B as well. She must also be an incredible "artist", lol.

I just find it crazy how freaking rich she is. Maybe I'm old school but her music doesn't impress me. But you have people literally spending their life savings to see her, and even dying in the heat trying to get a chance to see her in these third world dirt poor countries she tours in.

I just find it crazy how freaking rich she is. Maybe I'm old school but her music doesn't impress me. But you have people literally spending their life savings to see her, and even dying in the heat trying to get a chance to see her in these third world dirt poor countries she tours in.
She's found a way to appeal to the least common denominator. You're not supposed to like her music if you have good taste in music.

The best country singer of all time. Numbers don't lie.

70c5ff99fc5baf90890630bdf6ccd68a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom