• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pictures of your 4 Wheel Drive Vehicles.

2000 Chevy Silverado 5.3L V8 z71 with a chip. Ole reliable been in some crazy situations with this one. Call it the "White Buffalo"

Attachments

• IMG_5300.JPG
    IMG_5300.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 36
Doubt that's a lift - maybe a leveling kit
True, I just got my 2017 Silverado a few weeks back. Already sent off to get the front two windows tinted and a spray in bedliner. A level/lift is next on the list after I find a toolbox for it.

2017 Silverado Z71 5.3L
IMG_3070.JPG

True, I just got my 2017 Silverado a few weeks back. Already sent off to get the front two windows tinted and a spray in bedliner. A level/lift is next on the list after I find a toolbox for it.

2017 Silverado Z71 5.3L
View attachment 1226213
very nice

Why didn't you like the ford ? Nice Toyota

Fix Or Repair Daily
My mechanic loved it. I spent the money on all the deletes, updates and tsb's. Still had issues pop up constantly. 5 radiators, 2 driveshaft repairs, turbo failure, cab mounts falling apart....i could go on. Computer started throwing a code for a high pressure fuel pump, average quote was 4k....i tapped out and drove to the toyota dealership to trade it in. Also, the radiator i put in 6 months ago started leaking again.

It's funny, the ford forums were full of diagnosis threads and repair threads, tundra forums are full of builds and mods. :)

I do miss the power of the diesel tho, it would light the tires at 40mph up with my work top, tools and material in the back.

And the tundra gets better fuel mileage too.

Back
Top Bottom