• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pictures of your 4 Wheel Drive Vehicles.

I think the joint is part of my issue as well. I have read a lot about the Jeep XJ shaft swap. I may try that in the future.

http://www.gmt400.com/threads/xj-st...8-94-trucks-95-instructions-on-page-31.12087/

Man, let me know how that works out.
I may head back to the junk yard tomorrow and pick up an XJ steering shaft. My steering still has play in it, and the joint is the only thing I haven't replaced yet. I took this video today and you can see the play in the joint.

I may head back to the junk yard tomorrow and pick up an XJ steering shaft. My steering still has play in it, and the joint is the only thing I haven't replaced yet. I took this video today and you can see the play in the joint.

I've got a small fuel leak out the back of my TBI. I can't seem to stop it regardless of new gaskets and removing and tightening fittings. About to pull the whole unit off tomorrow, it is driving me nuts.

Just picked this up. Going to get rid of the chrome but so far I’m digging it.
aa5f94145dc79947648ca41056c21868.jpg
bbeea8ecb0120643b8f04ebbddaefb91.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you get this figured out?

Just a few days ago actually. The TBI body was cracked where the fuel line adapter screws in. I pulled the whole TBI off to rebuild it and found the crack. I had a $30.00 spare from a junk yard. Rebuilt it instead and good to go. How did the steering shaft swap go? I think that is next on my list.

Back
Top Bottom