• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Pictures ?

DZSTL1

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
16   0
Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of you but nothing agitates me more than to click on an add of a weapon I am interested in and it does not have a picture! From the amount of responses I see that ask for pictures, I can only assume that it bothers others too.

I wish there was a way that if your add does not have pictures, the title would appear in some other color than blue.

What do you think ?

I've seen this problem get worse over time. Not sure if user error or what but I hate seeing those red ?s instead of the gun. Bugs me too.

Two of my posts today were asking for pics (that weren't posted) of a weapon that I was interested in. Oh well.

I've seen this problem get worse over time. Not sure if user error or what but I hate seeing those red ?s instead of the gun. Bugs me too.

Maybe a mod will know, did the maximum picture size/dimensions allowed get lowered in the last 6 months? Because I used to have no problem uploading my cell phone pics and my last 3 ads I had issues uploading the same size pics

Maybe a mod will know, did the maximum picture size/dimensions allowed get lowered in the last 6 months? Because I used to have no problem uploading my cell phone pics and my last 3 ads I had issues uploading the same size pics
When uploading from my IPhone, I have to edit the pic by constraining to 3X2 and it will upload

I use Tapatalk and never have problems posting pics from my iPhone. Best $2.99 I ever spent on the App store.

A lot of us don't know how to post pictures....I'm starting to catch on, but what you may think is simple is not for a lot of us old guys. We know how to email, but we
are slow in learning new procedures.

Back
Top Bottom