• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Pine Tree Rounds

PopDidder

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
329   0
Reaction score
Hello. I recently had a pine tree felled and cut into rounds. The rounds are approximately 24-26 in. in height and approx. 18 in. in diameter. I plan to get some 2x12's and make a couple of yard benches. I don't need all of them so if someone is in need of them feel free to come by and snag them. Very easy access to them. You can park about 15 ft. from where they are stacked. If nobody comes by to get them I plan on calling Joey and Chandler over to help me build a fort. LOL. Pm is best. Thanks. And, as always, God bless America.

What I am about to write is meant as a joke. Please do not take offense. I am really disappointed in ya'll. Not one comment about having Joey and Chandler over to build a fort. That was funny. Man! Where are all the Friends "friends"?

Great idea!!! I would like to share them if somebody wanted some. I also have no problem stoking the old firepit this fall. Thanks for the input, bud.

Agri supply sells these pre drilled for twenty bucks each. If I had a firepit, it would be well worth the drive.

Thanks a bunch Jeep78. Appears easy, peasy. Now I just need to see if there is a market around here for them. Biker13. I figured everybody watched the the sitcom Friends. Joey and Chandler where roomies and they would build forts out of moving boxes, etc.
no sir never watched the show

Back
Top Bottom