• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Pink Cricket 22

Do they have it pink and why should I get that instead? Thanks in advance

They should have it in pink. We bought the cricket first and she quickly outgrew it. The rascal is easier for her to handle, better built, just slightly longer but much more accurate. On the cricket you or your child has to cock the rifle each time by pulling to the rear. When teaching them firearms safety it's next to impossible for the kid to cock that rifle without pointing it down and sweeping the muzzle across their foot. The rascal cocks as you eject the fired round and has a manual safety.

My daughter loves the rascal and I really wish I had bought it to start her out. It has been much easier to teach firearms safety with the rascal.

Well the curse word gods marked out part of my message so just replace **** with "arm", you get the jist. Lol

I have a new Savage Rascal (pink) on hand, but dealer paperwork is required. $150 with tax included. I ordered an extra when I got one for my daughter. She's ten-years-old and hitting 8.5" steel plates, standing at 50 yards with hers. I'm in Bethlehem / Barrow County
12311036_10205739438740995_3897861077248077664_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom