• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Pissed off my bosses today...

I have a metal cabinet at work with about two months worth of emergency food stashed and locked for these two jagoffs. I told them that's what they would have in an SHTF scenario because they would NOT be coming to my house. Probably five or six bills worth of food. I have Hi Points stashed at work just in case.

I would never let my temper screw me out of a good job (again) But I do have a problem with people deciding what's acceptable and what ain't especially when they're basically the same thing.
Remember way back when liberals were all against censorship? Not anymore. Now it's the order of the day.

And that's a good thing.
Fire one up ! You need it bruh ! Worked for me ! Or eat a gummy ! You know the ol saying about all the people all the time Sounds like that dude has some insecurity issues. Trying to micromanage cause he can Some people think that would make them look better somehow

Fire one up ! You need it bruh ! Worked for me ! Or eat a gummy ! You know the ol saying about all the people all the time Sounds like that dude has some insecurity issues. Trying to micromanage cause he can Some people think that would make them look better somehow
I need a weed translator

Just throw a ketchup covered tampon on someone's desk Monday and forget about it. Cheers!
When I worked at the auto salvage I ran the rollback. My boss at the time raced fox body Mustangs. One morning he asked me to take one to the tire shop for alignment . It was freshly painted black. When I got it up to the bed it rolled up to the bed and scratched the underside of the bumper cover. When he saw it he lost his mind. Seriously the bottom of the bumper cover on a car that was a wheel stander that would no doubt **** up the entire bumper cover on the first run.
So he got pissed and went home and turned his phone off. So I went and bought a fat Sharpie marker in black along with a box of Midol and put it all in an envelope with two new hundred dollar bills. Of course he didn't see the humor. **** that Air Force pretty boy.

Back
Top Bottom