• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pistol Braces

SKEETER25

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
150   0
Reaction score
Ok. If this topic has already been discussed, I apologize. I'm a Boomer, a Fudd, I can drive a standard shift vehicle, back up a truck without using the rear view camera, when I started driving the dimmer switch was on the floor board, I still write checks, I'M OLD!!!
Where do we stand regarding the ATF PISTOL BRACE BAN?
Was at the gun show this weekend and folks were walking around with firearms with braces.
Has it been rescinded, stopped, dropped or whatever?

Ok. If this topic has already been discussed, I apologize. I'm a Boomer, a Fudd, I can drive a standard shift vehicle, back up a truck without using the rear view camera, when I started driving the dimmer switch was on the floor board, I still write checks, I'M OLD!!!
Where do we stand regarding the ATF PISTOL BRACE BAN?
Was at the gun show this weekend and folks were walking around with firearms with braces.
Has it been rescinded, stopped, dropped or whatever?
Nationwide injunction pending final outcome of the case.

Welcome, fellow boomer...
1*Hfl92c0zXpE0o30taBAu5A.jpeg

Nationwide injunction pending final outcome of the case.
This. To keep it simple- the BATFE ruling is still in place BUT the courts have ruled that there is a good chance that it will be revoked/rescinded, and have put the ruling on hold until the court cases have been fully decided (which could be a couple of years). So the rule is still out there, everyone is waiting for the cases to work their way thru the court system, so it is not able to be enforced currently. The first court ruled that the injunction only applied to a couple of groups that were part of the original case, but the second court ruled that the injunction applies to everyone in the US.

so shops are selling braces and pistols with braces again.

Back
Top Bottom