• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Pistol marked lower near Braves Stadium

Plinker66

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Warn your children about the Fentanyl
Reaction score
I’m looking to buy or trade for a pistol marked lower near the Braves stadium. Preferably a dirt cheap stripped Anderson. Thanks!

I honestly thought they all said multi cal. I just learned something!

Multi-Cal means that the lower can shoot multiple calibers up until the mag cannot fit into the mag well. A standard lower can shoot from .22 up to .300BO. After that, a lower for .308 changes in mag well sizes.

Now, on the "Pistol" and "Rifle" lower thing that's different. Supposedly, and correct me if I'm wrong on this. A lower that was originally built as a rifle can't be made to be a pistol. But, the pistol lower can be either/or. Or, when you buy a stripped lower, you have the ability to built it as either/or. From what I have understood that lower thing.

Multi-Cal means that the lower can shoot multiple calibers up until the mag cannot fit into the mag well. A standard lower can shoot from .22 up to .300BO. After that, a lower for .308 changes in mag well sizes.

Now, on the "Pistol" and "Rifle" lower thing that's different. Supposedly, and correct me if I'm wrong on this. A lower that was originally built as a rifle can't be made to be a pistol. But, the pistol lower can be either/or. Or, when you buy a stripped lower, you have the ability to built it as either/or. From what I have understood that lower thing.

That's how I always understood it. I was up at PSA one day buying parts, and they said they could not sell me any stripped lowers, because it could be made into a rifle or a pistol, and they can't sell me a pistol as I am out of state, would have to be shipped and transferred from my local FFL.

That's how I always understood it. I was up at PSA one day buying parts, and they said they could not sell me any stripped lowers, because it could be made into a rifle or a pistol, and they can't sell me a pistol as I am out of state, would have to be shipped and transferred from my local FFL.

Yeah I didn't even think of that aspect. If it's serialized 100% like lowers are, they have to go through the FFL. So yeah, makes sense. Sucks though.

Back
Top Bottom