• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

North East GA  Pistol/small cal Reactive Targets. SEE NEW/NEW PICS Post 21.

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW PICS: Hope this shows the action of the reset?
Thanks for your comments BigHo7.
On the drop target plates , as you can see each target sets on a single pin, and the plates can be removed in seconds for repair or replacement, without the removel of a full rod from side to side.
Target is still not 100% complete in the pics .
still has a few more welds to go ,and add pendilum plated and paint.
And foot pins.

DSCN1676.JPGDSCN1677.JPGDSCN1678.JPGDSCN1679.JPGDSCN1680.JPGDSCN1681.JPGDSCN1682.JPG

Last edited:
I just got a text message from a guy who says he is a member on GON, interested in the targets.
BUT: They are not listed on GON and my cell is not on the thread?
How does that work?
Can you view threads on ODT if your not a member????? :confused:

I just got a text message from a guy who says he is a member on GON, interested in the targets.
BUT: They are not listed on GON and my cell is not on the thread?
How does that work?
Can you view threads on ODT if your not a member????? :confused:

Yeah but i am trying to figure out how he got your # if you didnt post it? maybe someone on here told him

Yeah but i am trying to figure out how he got your # if you didnt post it? maybe someone on here told him

Thats the only thing I can think of ,is that someone I know has sent it out there.
Just kinda threw me a curve for a second.
So if its getting out there I guess I need to post my cell huh?

LOVE the green man! Thing looks awesome...free bump!

I may have to come back and get the upgraded edition, I'm getting target envy on the reset setup you have on top now.
Let me make some collections ( everyone thinks plumbing is free too!!!), and if you still have it I'll take it off your hands, or get you to modify the unit I already have.
plumber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom