• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

North East GA  Pistol/small cal Reactive Targets. SEE NEW/NEW PICS Post 21.

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE: Well its time to close up shop.
After these are gone I will not be making any more.
I was just talking to another member about him wanting to buy my welder for his shop, and Im thinking its probly a good idea.
Even if for some reason he cant come up with the cash, Im still going to put the welder back on the chopping block.
Just no money in it anymore.
So here they are and there wont be any more.
Im hoping they will be complete within the week, still waiting on the plates to be cut.

Last edited:
Man you do some good work, and you would be lucky to get all of the material for the prices you have listed. Thats a steel (pun intended) I hate to say it, but I hope the welder stays :D and these continue to pop up. Once I have the cash I would definitely get one off of you

Thanks KB, I wish I could but ,I cant build these based on "if they sell" I have spent money I dont have for material based on I thought shooters would like to have one.
But it hasnt turned out that way.
I cant build them at the amount some guys want to pay.
So I think its time to fold my cards on this project.
I was wanting to sell the welder before I started this anyway.
Everybody wants AR500 Plate and my supplier will not carry it.
And if they did, Nobody would want to pay what it cost, so thats that!
But thanks for your words of support.

View attachment 111905View attachment 111906View attachment 111907Have two in progress one is ready just waiting on plates.(has been painted after pics)
The second is the same but with a new twist, it will have knock over targets on top with a rope reset.
NOTE:On these racks The plates can be removed or replaced.

These are pics I took tonight , This is just a general idea of the setup with the drop targets.
The Top targets will be aprox 2" inches taller than what you see here, and have a rope reset on them.
Pics are not the greatest as the camera was fogging up in the rain.

I just saw this last night for myself. Its AWESOME! Anything Shadow does, you can rest assured it will be done with quality, precision, and craftsmanship. His most recent design is quite impressive. The pictures dont show it (as of yet) but he has attached an arm with a counter weight system that can allow you to shoot the steel flip targets mounted on top rail and then reset them by either pulling down a lever, or attaching a rope to the lever to reset them from a safe distance. Even from 25-30 feet it took no effort to pull said lever and reset the plates. And for what he is asking for these, its a STEAL! Yes he is a friend, but our friendship aside id love for someone to show me where they can buy something with the same quality for a lesser price than he is asking. If you can, ill buy it for you myself! Good luck selling these Mike! If I had the coin right now your most recent one would be going home with me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom