• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Plak-ke-ke-ke-ket in the Macongo.

Macon down by the river.

macon.jpg

LOL. @ Kroger on North Ave.
Baby seat in the back. Dayum.
View attachment 2133605
When I worked at the port for IAP there was a woman with a Chrysler 200 with a bullet hole in the front bumper cover. See she lived in Arco which is kinda like Unionville or Fort Hill. She kept calling her insurance company about it. I kept telling her it wouldn't meet her deductible. Well she didn't understand that. But eventually she learned what I meant.

When I worked at the port for IAP there was a woman with a Chrysler 200 with a bullet hole in the front bumper cover. See she lived in Arco which is kinda like Unionville or Fort Hill. She kept calling her insurance company about it. I kept telling her it wouldn't meet her deductible. Well she didn't understand that. But eventually she learned what I meant.
LOL, surprised she had insurance at all.

Oh yeah she was one of the older long time IAP employees. She always looked like she had a wig on and a lip full of snuff but that was none of my bidness.
Git stung by a bunch of yellow jackets and you'll be happy to see an old woman with mouth full of wet snuff.

Git stung by a bunch of yellow jackets and you'll be happy to see an old woman with mouth full of wet snuff.
No doubt! In my experience Brunswick is like a smaller version of Macon. If you ain't on Jekyll or St Simons it's really a lot like Macon. I miss some parts of it like driving down 17 south but that's about it.

Back
Top Bottom