• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Plano Molding Company All Weather Tactical Gun Case, 42-Inch $80

For what it is worth...

This case is not in the same league as a Pelican. Thin outer shell of hard plastic. Thin inner core of foam. The pick and pull section of foam "picks and pulls" easy but you do not get a very tight fit. The latches are decent but they put one right under the handle. Pretty awkward to manipulate.

One step above a soft case for sure. But don't expect a heavy duty product.

That's about what I paid for the one I got from Wally World. It isn't in the same class as the Pelican but is much better than a lot of plastic gun cases. The latch under the handle is pretty awkward. Not a bad case for the money but not extreme duty. I toyed with the idea of replacing the pluck foam with the solid that you cut but a piece of that foam big enough to fit the case costs the same as the case.

For what it is worth...

This case is not in the same league as a Pelican. Thin outer shell of hard plastic. Thin inner core of foam. The pick and pull section of foam "picks and pulls" easy but you do not get a very tight fit. The latches are decent but they put one right under the handle. Pretty awkward to manipulate.

One step above a soft case for sure. But don't expect a heavy duty product.

I am sorry it doesn't meet your needs, thanks for pissing on it all the same.

Retracted as it doesn't meet your standard

Back
Top Bottom