• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Plated .30 cal bullets in .308 semi auto rifle

what are your thoughts on pulled m80 147 grn FMJBT? The place I am looking at has them for $65 per 500 which would get my per round cost to about 32 cents. I dont know if they are air pulled/collet pulled or what, but when I called I was told there were minimal if any marks on the bullet and no sizing was necessary. Ready to load.

Where, any discount for volume?

From a casual stroll through the "usual suspects" I found that TOP BRASS has them for ~$125 / M and
what looks to be FREE SHIPPING ... At that price, I would be more than happy to split an order with someone
within the area, but I don't want to "drive" the bargain$ out of it, and neither should you!

http://www.topbrass-inc.com/reloading-supplies/products.php?category_id=28

I don't mind driving to Dick's at I-575 & Highway 20, but that's about it!

Last edited:
Where, any discount for volume?

From a casual stroll through the "usual suspects" I found that TOP BRASS has them for ~$125 / M and
what looks to be FREE SHIPPING ... At that price, I would be more than happy to split an order with someone
within the area, but I don't want to "drive" the bargain$ out of it, and neither should you!

http://www.topbrass-inc.com/reloading-supplies/products.php?category_id=28

OK,

I have had a partnering offer presented and we will be splitting 1,000 here in the next few days..
I'll let you know what they look like when we get them.

OK,

I have had a partnering offer presented and we will be splitting 1,000 here in the next few days..

Well, UPS has 'em stuck somewhere in Colorado; they are either scattered all over the floor or mis-handled by
one of UPS's Union Workers - No offense to UPS Workers ... It just seems to happen all of the time when someone is foolish enough to use UPS!!

I was raised in a Union family, but that was when "Union" meant quality, sadly not what it seems to mean today ...

http://www.topbrass-inc.com/reloadin...category_id=28

OK,

OK ... They got here, weighed in at just at 21.5 to 22 pounds in two boxes at almost 11 pounds each.
The count has to be at least 1,000 (ie. 1000 x 147GR = 147,000 GR / 7,000 GR = 21 pounds)

As best I can tell, they look to be shiney, brand-new projectiles with no marks. Matter of fact they look exactly like
those in a new bag of Winchester 147 GR FMJBT's ... I'm happy with the appearance ...

Now on to loading and shooting some of them!

Back
Top Bottom