• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Please close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trackrock Campground is just around the corner from Vogel. They've got four or five cabins to rent. They have a lake as well and horseback riding. Big plus is that Alexander's store is right down the road. :becky:

Can't go anywhere without my service dog. Public access is never a problem, but private rentals are always a hassle.
20230131_143207.jpg
FB_IMG_1675875735110.jpg
20230506_072909.jpg

Hello. I have a Mountain View, cabin. It is a quick 15 mins from downtown Blue Ridge! Over-sized couch, loveseat, sectional and recliner; Kitchen table for 6; Well-equipped kitchen for cooking; Coffee maker upstairs & downstairs; Two Queens & King bedrooms; Linens, blankets, bedding; bath towels, hand-towels; Washer/Dryer; 2 SMART 32”flat screens & 65” Smart TV for streaming; DVD and movies; fastest Internet on the mountain; Wood-burning fireplace; fire pit; upper & lower decks with a wide mountain view; Hot Tub with view; 3 car parking; paved roads; surrounded by Chattahoochee National Forest Land, public access to Lake Blue Ridge is just 2 miles down my street, which is perfect for kayaks and fishing. The cabin is a perfect getaway for couples, families up to 6 people, holidays, anniversaries, and birthdays. My priority is to offer a 5-star, peace-filled stay!

No parties or animals of any type, kind, or temperament are permitted on the property. The demand for clean is just too high! If this interests you, PM me for more details. Thanks!
Won't find a better host and the place is as amazing as the photos and descriptions suggest.

Highly recommended!

For what it's worth, the pet thing isn't because he is anti-pet or being a jerk. Generally speaking, rentals that allow pets do not rent as well as those that prohibit it and not all dog owners will insure their pets don't destroy the place. Blame the market and bad actor pet owners, not Romans1212!

above_all above_all you aren't a bad actor pet owner, for the record AND I love that pooch. You know it!

Won't find a better host and the place is as amazing as the photos and descriptions suggest.

Highly recommended!

For what it's worth, the pet thing isn't because he is anti-pet or being a jerk. Generally speaking, rentals that allow pets do not rent as well as those that prohibit it and not all dog owners will insure their pets don't destroy the place. Blame the market and bad actor pet owners, not Romans1212!

above_all above_all you aren't a bad actor pet owner, for the record AND I love that pooch. You know it!
I understand. Didn't mean to imply he was being a jerk or anything of the kind.

We just have to double check with any vacation rental places we visit. Grace had accompanied the wife and I to Hilton Head, Blue Ridge and Gatlinburg. We feel obligated to leave a good impression so others with real service dogs don't have a problem.

And I know you've met Grace a few times. We always try to leave a good impression. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to clarify my earlier comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom