• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

North West GA  Please delete please delete

Ilovesilver97

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Delete

Attachments

• photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    180.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Heres a novel idea.....get your dog spayed and you won't have to worry about this again.

sound advice but a little heavy on the sarcasm and disdain... regardless I agree, get your female spayed... your male neutered. All of my dogs are nipped and clipped as soon as I take custody of them. That video made me sick to my stomach and "gave me felonious thoughts" and I am sure MANY places inhumanely "dispose" of dogs, so there is no reason to bring another litter into the world unless they have homes lined up to care for them.

now if we could only get this message out in Decatur, College Park and a handful of other areas too

sound advice but a little heavy on the sarcasm and disdain... regardless I agree, get your female spayed... your male neutered. All of my dogs are nipped and clipped as soon as I take custody of them. That video made me sick to my stomach and "gave me felonious thoughts" and I am sure MANY places inhumanely "dispose" of dogs, so there is no reason to bring another litter into the world unless they have homes lined up to care for them.

now if we could only get this message out in Decatur, College Park and a handful of other areas too

Yep full of Sarcasm. I hate this section of the ODT. Trade Dogs for guns.....Not me brother. My dogs are family and I like them better than I like most people.

Yep full of Sarcasm. I hate this section of the ODT. Trade Dogs for guns.....Not me brother. My dogs are family and I like them better than I like most people.

I agree, mine are my family too and I would not hesitate to lay a hurtin on a fool trying to hurt my dogs... I dont see a problem with the folks selling or trading the pure bred dogs for guns and to give the original poster some credit, this is the free section. Its not like he is breeding mutts to hand out to anyone to get a few bucks

Back
Top Bottom