Please give me Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info on the use of text vs PM. I will not leave the neg. as I have made an effort (sometimes hard) to truly follow the rules as I see many of the people on here as family. I agree with the feedback being the only way but I also am a rule follower (personal fault). His ad is "closed" with the last entry of me saying, I'll take it per text conversation. Anyway, Thanks for the great advice.

That sort of sucks, but you have to understand that you were asking him to hold it for you for three days (Thursday, Friday, Saturday). If you backed out he would be screwed... If you really want something, you have to be ready to go get it.

For a guy that lists "Jesus" as his first interest on the profile, he sure didn't act very jesus like.

View attachment 320178

:tsk:

Maybe it was Jesus that showed up with the cash. Jesus always gets dibs, even when a meet has been set.

jcpQFWyJ7P6P8JqOwSFoKEGi7v_CbqoOf8S_n-AxxObcR-NGLY7gQBo-VJ1B0pQon7OD1oZPZPZ0OiO7jdm-Ktknz5QgJoq1QKckJLkSqJWd-8lGtiRWz6qVHLvo=w600-h374-nc

Leave the negative. If he's a newb scumbag that didn't read site rules he wouldn't know how or to or bother to dispute it.

I have learned on here that a feedback score says volumes as far as a mans word. I have held a sale for a member as long as 1 week but only because of his score as well . Not to pick a side but sometimes first one with the cash is what counts most .

I have learned on here that a feedback score says volumes as far as a mans word. I have held a sale for a member as long as 1 week but only because of his score as well . Not to pick a side but sometimes first one with the cash is what counts most .

If the seller had any integrity he would have told the other guy he had a sale pending then put him in as a backup buyer. Douche move to back out of a deal: PM or text.

That sort of sucks, but you have to understand that you were asking him to hold it for you for three days (Thursday, Friday, Saturday). If you backed out he would be screwed... If you really want something, you have to be ready to go get it.

I agree, I just guess I am 57 years old and my word means something to me. If I will not hold for someone then I tell them. I am holding a shotgun right now for a guy for tomorrow and now he will not answer my texts or phone calls. If he does not respond then I will put if back out, this is not my business this is my hobby. If I can not stand behind my word/agreements then I need to drop out.

Anyway, I think we have beat this horse enough. I will just block him. Thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom