• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Please Guys... Come On... I Mean Really...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many accounts does DWalk get to have?
Why do y'all think it's him? DWalk was able to post in coherent sentences and used proper punctuation and grammar. Reading this guy's posts is like dropping acid and being in a Faulknerian fever dream. Unless he's doing a really good job masking his voice, I really don't think it's him.

Why do y'all think it's him? DWalk was able to post in coherent sentences and used proper punctuation and grammar. Reading this guy's posts is like dropping acid and being in a Faulknerian fever dream. Unless he's doing a really good job masking his voice, I really don't think it's him.

Dudes got more persona's than Herschel Walker. One is an articulate liberal, ones a really cool guy, and then their is weirdo.

I don't know and don't really care if it is or isn't because it's entertaining. That said, one of his other characters on here is a God-fearing baby boomer and lover of 1911s. Started off a little bit of a yokel and then got more eloquent all of a sudden. So he can throw his voice but he has a habit of falling out of character after a while.

main-qimg-2e4e56c6750c3bb16da9e773bac89377.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom