Please Post all good 4th of July sales here!

http://summitgunbroker.com/

BIG 4TH OF JULY SALE

ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING ON SALE FROM MON. JULY 1ST THRU WED. JULY 3RD.

After that we are on vacation thru July 12th.

ALL NEW SIG SAUER IN STOCK AT $20 OVER DEALER PRICE

ALL NEW RUGER AND TAURUS AT LOWEST PRICE EVER.

ALL NEW AND USED GUNS WILL BE DISCOUNTED.

DEALERS BE READY TO STOCK UP. THIS WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN THIS YEAR.

It is this easy, Call and I will give you the best deal ever. Email if you like and I will still give the best deal but it is only for inventory in stock and that will be changing fast.

I noticed Home Depot is not doing much on grills or tools there door busters are all in fridges
all them fancy stainless with all the bells and whistles were 1700 off I checked up on some prices and this sale is a real door buster
the base 500 fridges were 200 off up to 1700 off the 4000 fridges
I saw a few stoves on clearance but from what the store associate told me is the frdiges are the crazy savings and every fridge was marked down orange tag
as opposed to scattered **** around the store here and there!

- - - Updated - - -

Roswell tool company has been advertising a special on green egg bbqs for 1100 for the xl coals the birch stand and 10 percent off any accesories in store with the purchase

I was at michaels art supply and saw a ton of stuff on sale for 4th of july I saw %70 percent off racks with all sorts of organizers and doo dads
remeber also a 1cent purchase at michaels gives a receipt with a coupon that says %40 percent off any one single item on your purchase
this can be done unlimited legaly so you buy a 10 cent pencil you get the coupon on the receipt and then you go back in and buy your 100 dollar item at %40 percent off!
I like models so I am a regular shopper there!

Back
Top Bottom