• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Plumbing side work needed

I get it, but there are a lot of people with driver’s license that don’t know how to drive. Hell I know one guy that has his plumbing license that got turned down for not putting a thermal expansion tank in and he argued with the inspector and said there is no such thing as a close system. But you know he had to go back and put one in. I’m just saying I know a lot of people with plumbing license that don’t know their ass from a hole in the ground.

I get it, but there are a lot of people with driver’s license that don’t know how to drive. Hell I know one guy that has his plumbing license that got turned down for not putting a thermal expansion tank in and he argued with the inspector and said there is no such thing as a close system. But you know he had to go back and put one in. I’m just saying I know a lot of people with plumbing license that don’t know their ass from a hole in the ground.
Oh i agree with you brother and not here to knock you. I own 4 companies and have to make sure i don't use terms that I or my guys are not.

I have always prefer experience over schooling.

I know plenty of people out of school with a degree but cant do the simplest part of their degree.

Yeah that’s what I was saying, I understand and I wasn’t trying to be an asshole or anything. But I would have my license already if it weren’t for stupid crap.

Well like I said I’ve been doing it for 10 years and would have my license but I got arrested for something I didn’t do and everything was dropped but you have to send in a background check from the local pd and it still shows up on their background check. So they have rejected my application every year because of that.

There's a new law that blocks misdemeanor arrests that weren't prosecuted from anyone except LEO agencies.

I'm not familiar with all the details, but you should contact a local atty. or the sheriff's office to get the details.

There's a new law that blocks misdemeanor arrests that weren't prosecuted from anyone except LEO agencies.

I'm not familiar with all the details, but you should contact a local atty. or the sheriff's office to get the details.
Thank you, I will have to look into that. But next year will be 7 years so I think it will be off anyways. But I will check into that.

If you have or know anybody that needs plumbing work done in Bartow,Cherokee,Cobb,Floyd,Gordon, Paulding,or Polk county let me know. I could really use the money, I’m in a little bit of a bind. It would be greatly appreciated.
I know it’s a drive but I need a leak found something awful. May be under slab

Back
Top Bottom