• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

PM Responses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite annoying when you're really interested in something.

I will admit that every now and again I forget to respond for a while if I read one on my phone and Don't have time to respond right away.

I don't know about anyone else but I don't get an email saying I got a PM like I do when someone responds to a thread I posted it. It's possible that's contributing to the issue.

I will admit that every now and again I forget to respond for a while if I read one on my phone and Don't have time to respond right away.
. I'm guilty of this too

I don't know about anyone else but I don't get an email saying I got a PM like I do when someone responds to a thread I posted it. It's possible that's contributing to the issue.
I get the email but not the Tapatalk notification.

Ive had a couple that did not respond to pm. Most everybody ive dealt with have been good to respond. Ive had offers i couldnt take but i always pm no thanks. And thanks for offer.

I stopped getting notifications all together. I used to get email notifications and i would jump on and check but they stop coming even though i have it checked in settings. I also dont get a pop up when i get a pm while online. Eventually i look up after i have refreshed or something and see i have 1 or 2 notifications, but the pop up didnt come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom