• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

PM Responses

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's matter just being courteous -- someone took the time to respond to your add -- you should take the time to respond.

Yeah just a quick well **** em to yourself and on to the next one.

I agree with both.

You rang?

Yes, some people need a breath freshener so they can get responses to their PM's. Bad breath doesn't attract anybody. So who better to address this than the fresh maker himself!

Regarding the G20 I had posted recently, I marked it SPM and I'm literally still getting PMs asking about it. I guess I have to close the ad/mark gone.

My apologies if I didn't respond (or didn't do so quickly), but once it's marked sold, I don't feel that I have to reply to every cash-in-hand offer. I kind of feel like those are trying to snipe a deal out from under the guy I already committed it to.

Regarding the G20 I had posted recently, I marked it SPM and I'm literally still getting PMs asking about it. I guess I have to close the ad/mark gone.

My apologies if I didn't respond (or didn't do so quickly), but once it's marked sold, I don't feel that I have to reply to every cash-in-hand offer. I kind of feel like those are trying to snipe a deal out from under the guy I already committed it to.

It's a G20. It's not like it's a G19 RTF2 w/ gills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom