• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Pmag hysteria

gamadmex4502

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
116   0
Reaction score
While everyone is/was worried about getting enough Pmags to last through the zombie apocalypse, the growing ammo shortage makes me wonder what good those mags are going to be in the near future. It's always sump'in!

People getting their 10packs pmags back order from DSG and selling them on gun broker for $500. Bahahahhaha

That's why I'm giving away a Pmag with ammo purchase. Free tracers, too.

Shameless plug, I know. See my sig line.

What do you call a pistol with no ammo? Paperweight.

What do you call a rifle with no ammo? A club.

This is not the first run on ammo and I seriously doubt it will be the last. Experience wizens a student and what have we learned from this period of ammo famine?

During times of feast store for time of famine.

I'm heading to the range today to test some more reloads.

This is not the first run on ammo and I seriously doubt it will be the last. Experience wizens a student and what have we learned from this period of ammo famine?

During times of feast store for time of famine.

I'm heading to the range today to test some more reloads.

Guess I'll see ya there then.

Almost every single store I go into now has plenty in stock. I hope soon these gun shops figure out that they can't sell them the way they used to for $30 each and it'll drop back down to $14.

All it takes is for buyers to stop buying at insane prices...like you said, what's the point? Especially at gun shows...all these people buying PMAG's for $40-$50 / each...insane.

Back
Top Bottom