• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Pmags $14.99*********************@ dsa

Wow...anyone used their uppers?? At $240, might just have to grab one!

I "ordered" one. I think. He said 12-14 weeks, got my name and address and said they'd notify me when they were ready to ship and to charge my card. I'm not holding my breath...but I am gonna call them in the morning, just to confirm they really have me down and to check on some other items.

Meanwhile every one I've talked too has more coming in next week, probably gonna be selling for $15. This kind of crap is what screws us in the end. I swear some people got more money then sense.

Couldn't agree more. Fear will make people do crazy things. I want to stock up on more but not at $40 a piece much less a $100.

I'm ready to see if they actually had them in stock or if they just didn't update the site. I ordered some but I'm not holding my breath.

Which wants to call and find out?!

Most websites where you buy things like this have an actual inventory number with them.... for example if I go to basspros site and I want to see how many cases of .223 they have in stock I put 999 as the quantity or my shopping cart and it pops up saying "10 in stock, 989 backorder". I tried this with this site and it would allow me to buy 999. So my guess is you can buy all you want... but they may come back and say they are on backorder later.

I would try calling them to make sure they have them in stock.

Back
Top Bottom