False Flag Yes or No

• Yes and here's why....

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • No, and here's why....

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have yet to watch any of the videos....Can't comment as of yet. It would seem counter intuitive for it to be a false flag considering how most of Europe is leftist and wants to hug everyone.

The French have no go zones(subdivisions & even small towns) where the French le is prohibited to enter. Sharia is the law in no go zones. Give em an inch they gonna take a mile. The civilized countries of the must band together & destroy all terrorists everywhere !

The French have no go zones(subdivisions & even small towns) where the French le is prohibited to enter. Sharia is the law in no go zones. Give em an inch they gonna take a mile. The civilized countries of the must band together & destroy all terrorists everywhere !

Yep...Marseilles is pretty much a muslim city now. Pretty crazy. Everyone in the US says oh that will never happen here blah blah....It can. The French are as patriotic if not more so than the typical American is; I think it's part of why Americans don't like the French people when they travel aborad. It happened there. Multiculturalism doesn't really work.

Islam is evil and needs to be destroyed
"All religion needs to be abolished".
Just channelling my inner Tony2x and beating him to the punch.

Is there anything, anything at all, that doesn't have a false flag theory behind it? Here's my crazy theory.... every now and then, things are in fact just as they appear. Life isn't always as exciting as some people need it to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom