*POLL* The Poverty Pony vs. The Colt Cult: Is it REALLY worth the extra cash?

Is a Colt worth the extra money over an Anderson?

• Hell YES you non-operating idiot!

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • Hell NO a lower is a lower!

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • TACOS (this will count as a NO)

Votes: 25 22.9%
  • Who cares? I want something with a skull, a Spartan or grapes and dildos on it!

Votes: 16 14.7%

• Total voters
Anderson = very cheap lower at a very cheap price. Thin anodization, poor quality control, machining marks, higher likely hood of something being out of spec.

It's damn sure worth the $30 you paid for though.

Colt = Good lower at an inflated price. Great quality control, great anodization, unlikely to find anything out of spec.

Not worth the $100+ you paid for it.

If you're a cheap bastard spend $50 and buy wn Aero Precision lower. It's well worth the extra $20 for better anodization alone, not to mention all the nicks and machine marks found in Andersons.

Just personal opinion, but I feel like my Anderson lower is a piece of ****. It doesn't fit any of my uppers and wiggles. I had to use a wedge. I would sell it, but it's already Form 1'd. I've never had this problem with any other lower. With that said, using the wedge, shoots fine. I just don't like it.

I've had a handful of Andersons. Like 7 or 8. All were fine, no issues. BTW there's a few different Anderson rollmarks.

Some of my Andersons had a really slick finish, others more of a phosphate kind of look. But I had no issues with any of them. Of course YMMV. It's not like no other brand in the universe has ever produced an out of spec lower...

All the Anderson/MEGA/PSA guys are the same ones bragging about their Chinese glock mags being "just as good" as factory.

glock.jpeg

They jist iz good as factory.

Back
Top Bottom