• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Poll: Which Model Mini-14 Should I Buy?

Which Model Mini-14 to buy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like the wood look but would go with the black for the tactical look and feel myself.. Gotta go with the one that you like though.. One of them had to give you that "oooooh yeah" feeling in your guts.. :)

I agree with the AR or AK idea. But if you gotta get a Mini, get the wood one. Then you can run around with your rifle humming the A-Team theme music.

Lol. That's funny. Just the other day I was thinking about when I was a kid and my dad brought home a Mini. I thought it was the coolest. My dad had the gun of the A-Team! Went with the wood stock version today, then bought another tactical 10-22, lol. As far my reasons with this particular Mini, well I have the M-14 and Full Metal Jacket to thank for that.

Lol. That's funny. Just the other day I was thinking about when I was a kid and my dad brought home a Mini. I thought it was the coolest. My dad had the gun of the A-Team! Went with the wood stock version today, then bought another tactical 10-22, lol. As far my reasons with this particular Mini, well I have the M-14 and Full Metal Jacket to thank for that.

Good choice in my opinion. The reason I like the Mini-14 is because of the M-14 too but not cause of Full Metal Jacket (great movie though) but because we carried M-14's when I went to military school and M-14's are just bad@$$ anyway.

Good choice in my opinion. The reason I like the Mini-14 is because of the M-14 too but not cause of Full Metal Jacket (great movie though) but because we carried M-14's when I went to military school and M-14's are just bad@$$ anyway.

Yes they are! Had to throw out the movie reference since me and my uncle were watching it this weekend. He's a Vietnam Vet (Marines and I'm proud to say he is the real deal) and thinks very highly of the M14............ and the M79 too, lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom