Poor Dumb Cop needs Guns

Sgt. Lewis

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
71   0
Reaction score
As stated Poor (financially speaking of course) needs firearms. dumb (yea well) Cop (Deputy Sheriff) Needs fun weapons. Yes I have spent years saving up for weapons I can utilize In the performance of my duties. BUT I am open to donation of ANY weapons that I can just have fun shooting. Accepting all donations. Thank You in advance :-)

HAHAHA Love it thread sent to Good will Forum.......... Didn't even know there was one Started a thread after a half a bottle od Segrims 7 (wife is hanging with girlfriends tonight) LOVE THE MODS HERE :-)

As stated Poor (financially speaking of course) needs firearms. dumb (yea well) Cop (Deputy Sheriff) Needs fun weapons. Yes I have spent years saving up for weapons I can utilize In the performance of my duties. BUT I am open to donation of ANY weapons that I can just have fun shooting. Accepting all donations. Thank You in advance :-)

This should turn into an interesting thread.....

HAHAHA Love it thread sent to Good will Forum.......... Didn't even know there was one Started a thread after a half a bottle od Segrims 7 (wife is hanging with girlfriends tonight) LOVE THE MODS HERE :-)

Yep, those dang mods - putting threads in the correct forum - jerks.

Possibly we need a new "Alcoholic Facebook" forum area.

Last edited:
If this thread works out for him I'm going to do the same thing next week. How much ammo could I buy for the price of a bottle of liquor? I guess it depends on the ammo....and the liquor...

Back
Top Bottom