• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Poor Snow

By the way, what is 'Snow'?

Pic of Fried violence (sounds like the name of a punk rock group).

farm3.static.flickr.com_2771_4336515742_8723161c08.jpg

Made me LOL. Adds a little value to the five minutes of my life I'll never get back

Would you like to wager whether you and she voted for the same person for president or she and I?

A) She probably never knew who was running nor did she likely go vote for anyone.
B) Of course the odds are in Obama's favor if she did happen to vote. He got more votes.
C) For the sake of argument, let's say she voted Obama. Does tying her lunacy to all Dems/Liberals mean I get to tie all the crazy ass s*** like "a raped woman can control her body and not get pregnant" type BS from the right to all Conservatives/Republicans/Libertarians/Tea party/whatever partydujour conservatives too embarrassed to be called Republicans are going by these days?

A) She probably never knew who was running nor did she likely go vote for anyone.
B) Of course the odds are in Obama's favor if she did happen to vote. He got more votes.
C) For the sake of argument, let's say she voted Obama. Does tying her lunacy to all Dems/Liberals mean I get to tie all the crazy ass s*** like "a raped woman can control her body and not get pregnant" type BS from the right to all Conservatives/Republicans/Libertarians/Tea party/whatever partydujour conservatives too embarrassed to be called Republicans are going by these days?
A) I bet she did in fact vote.
B) No, the number of votes has nothing to do why PETA freaks are unanimously libtards
C) You've never needed an excuse before.

PETA freaks may be unanimously "libtards"...Doesn't mean liberals are unanimously PETA freaks. I'd guess most liberals/Democrats probably think PETA freaks are as f'd up as you do. So, doesn't really matter. I appreciate the votes :) Maybe the left should alienate all the groups of people they don't collectively agree with like the Conservatives do? naaaa. We ain't that dumb.

Back
Top Bottom