Pope Tells Young Folks People that Make Weapons Aren't Christian

luke 22:36
35And He said to them, “When I sent you out without money belt and bag and sandals, you did not lack anything, did you?” They said, “No, nothing.” 36And He said to them, “But now, whoever has a money belt is to take it along, likewise also a bag, and whoever has no sword is to sell his coat and buy one. 37“For I tell you that this which is written must be fulfilled in Me, ‘AND HE WAS NUMBERED WITH TRANSGRESSORS’; for that which refers to Me has its fulfillment.” 38They said, “Lord, look, here are two swords.” And He said to them, “It is enough.”

he who has no sword, sell your coat and buy one.

im not trying to skew what scripture says or the context its written. .. but from what ive learned (could be wrong) the disciples carried swords.....

just saying......

luke 22:36
35And He said to them, “When I sent you out without money belt and bag and sandals, you did not lack anything, did you?” They said, “No, nothing.” 36And He said to them, “But now, whoever has a money belt is to take it along, likewise also a bag, and whoever has no sword is to sell his coat and buy one. 37“For I tell you that this which is written must be fulfilled in Me, ‘AND HE WAS NUMBERED WITH TRANSGRESSORS’; for that which refers to Me has its fulfillment.” 38They said, “Lord, look, here are two swords.” And He said to them, “It is enough.”

he who has no sword, sell your coat and buy one.

im not trying to skew what scripture says or the context its written. .. but from what ive learned (could be wrong) the disciples carried swords.....

just saying......

Peter carried. A roman soldier found out the hard way.

The pope is no more Christian than a jihadist Muslim is. He is the right hand of satan and him and the Catholic Church is leading millions straight to hell.

His word carries no weight with me.

The pope is no more Christian than a jihadist Muslim is. He is the right hand of satan and him and the Catholic Church is leading millions straight to hell.

His word carries no weight with me.

I didn't want to open that up!
Sounds like you went to the same Church I do.

Back
Top Bottom