• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Possible ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet in Albany, GA on Nov. 11

That is hard to argue with.

If So. Ga. was fertile ground for gunshows, there'd at least be small ones in NG Armories. I think the population density is insufficient to warrant dragging a booth full of stuff down to Albany. I may be wrong. If he decides to do a show in Albany. I'd support that by setting up a table or booth, even though I doubt I'd break even on a one-day, ODT members only show.
it won't be just an ODT show. Plenty of home grown thugs will be there selling weed in the parking lot.

I would love to attend and I'm usually not someone to shy away from a drive but 3 hours from Atlanta is prohibitive. That's almost a full day's work just driving back and forth.

I would be willing to drive as south as Cordele. I know it doesn't seem like too much of a difference but that's almost another hour each way driving off the highway.

I would really love if something could be done around WR/Perry area. I think South GA folks would be able to make that drive, it would get some Atlanta area people to attend and there's also potential for the Dublin/Statesboro/Savannah crew to show up.

Reactions: TRS
Ashburn is between Cordele and Tifton on I75. They have a civic center too. Just a thought.
I liked that venue but I couldn't get in touch with anyone about renting it. The number on their facebook page is disconnected and the website leads to the sheriff's office site. I tried some other numbers for county offices but no luck.

I really appreciate the effort Okuma. I truly was entertaining the idea to do something different. I just looked up the distance. I don't think it would be practical for me to attend. It may be a better idea to have two shows a year in the Atlanta area. You would have a much larger draw of participants.
I've thought about that but I think it would dilute the quality of the shows if they are too frequent and in the same area.

Back
Top Bottom