• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Possible proof of angels?

Sorry for your loss. I went through the same thing last year with my mother. 6 weeks from diagnosis to death. The only upside was that it happened slow enough to say goodbye but fast enough that her suffering didn't last.

Accept it for what you believe it is..That is what Faith is........

I should have been dead more than once in my life and I cannot attribute my survival totally to LUCK...if that were the case,I would have hit the lottery a dozen times by now

Alright, a little background first. After a two year battle with lung cancer and remission we lost our Mother on the 9th of February. She went from normal, mobile, coherent self to bed ridden and death within a three week period or less.

The other day my sister sent me this picture and we agreed it was Mom checking on her and my two awesome nephews. Now, guys, let me say that I'm not a religious person by any stretch. I'm more of a here and now kind of guy. I know there are a lot of guys and gals on here who are spiritual. This picture is for those.

It looks to me to be two wings with a firey body. She took it through her windshield with an IPhone as her and her boys were in the car. View attachment 379113

Sorry for your loss- went through it with my Mother not long ago. While I don't know that your pic is angels, I do know that angels are real - Jesus Himself testified to it, as well as many other scriptural references.

You know I do believe in these things that we are meant to see. My grandmother passed away last year. She has said many times that see would always like to come back as a red bird and chirp all day. After her funeral we the family came to my mom's house to eat. After we had eaten I went to the shop to put away the chairs. On the power line by the house sat the brightest red bird I have ever seen in my life it almost glowed red. I was so stunned that I dropped the chair I was carrying and ran back inside to get my mom to come and see. When she got out there the bird was still there and singing like there was no tomorrow. Me and mom both knew that it was representing my grandmother(her mom). It was a very powerful experience to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom