• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post pics of your semi useless house cats here

Block head thomas
Screenshot_20230514_110920_Snapchat.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20230516_192811320_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230516_192811320_HDR.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 11
Saw a YouTube video last week about how Tuxedo cats are friendlier and more intelligent than other breeds. We have one named Victor and so far I have to agree. He has more personality than all our other cats combined.
And just like this pic you posted proves, they're more photogenic than damn near any other animal.

Okay I'll start. Here's Maggie and Maggie Jr assuming I folded all that clean laundry for them to sleep on. Maggie was a dumpster diver rescue from Brunswick. But what doesn't make sense is that she will only eat cat food. The other cats love bologna hot dogs, chicken bones and skin. But not Maggie.View attachment 1348108

Attachments

• IMG_8513.jpeg
    IMG_8513.jpeg
    146.4 KB · Views: 10
Saw a YouTube video last week about how Tuxedo cats are friendlier and more intelligent than other breeds. We have one named Victor and so far I have to agree. He has more personality than all our other cats combined.
And just like this pic you posted proves, they're more photogenic than damn near any other animal.
He can be incredibly photogenic when he's not running from my unrelenting affection.

Back
Top Bottom