• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post pics of your semi useless house cats here

I can't win. Tried to get one spayed last month and the vet said it was a good bit too late for that. So now there's four more dependants with no social security numbers.

Attachments

• IMG_20180403_175753315_TOP.jpg
    IMG_20180403_175753315_TOP.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 25
Loosing my 18 year old TC Cat, today, hurts like a family member and she was for 18 wonderful life kicked out of a wild litter, we nursed her till Monday and the vet saved one eye so she has lived her life with only 1 eye. This time she went to the vet he found a tumor in her abdomen and due to age, no hope for recovery so I had to yet again make that decision, the 2nd time in 3 months. We lost Lucy our beloved pet of 10n years to a similar diagnosis, just getting over loosing here and now TC, makes this 69 year old cry like a baby.
O Lord,
I thank you for the gift of our pets, for the love these creatures give us, for the life that they offer, and for the chance to love them like we love nothing and nobody else on earth.
Amen
TC 6-2-12 002.JPG

Loosing my 18 year old TC Cat, today, hurts like a family member and she was for 18 wonderful life kicked out of a wild litter, we nursed her till Monday and the vet saved one eye so she has lived her life with only 1 eye. This time she went to the vet he found a tumor in her abdomen and due to age, no hope for recovery so I had to yet again make that decision, the 2nd time in 3 months. We lost Lucy our beloved pet of 10n years to a similar diagnosis, just getting over loosing here and now TC, makes this 69 year old cry like a baby.
O Lord,
I thank you for the gift of our pets, for the love these creatures give us, for the life that they offer, and for the chance to love them like we love nothing and nobody else on earth.
Amen
View attachment 1578950
Hard to describe how bad that sucks. I get it though. My wife's last Jack Russell made it to 17. She had seizures her whole life and was pretty much blind the last year or two. But she was a pre-existing condition when I met my wife and had more pull around our house than I did.
I've had to bury a few in the back yard over the years but I've never been forced to make the decision at the vet. Hope I don't have to.

O Lord,
Amen
View attachment 1578950
Sorry for you loss, come see me when your ready

Back
Top Bottom