• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post pics of your semi useless house cats here

20180701_155222-1.jpg
they love boxes.

Cats are weirdos. I swear I'll never date another woman with a cat. I guess women like cats because they're birds of a feather... selfish, manipulative, require you to drop everything to give them attention, act like they own YOUR house. One chick I dated had 2 cats. One was ok, he acted more like a dog. The other was a dick. He wouldn't eat any of his cat food unless you poured "fresh" cat food on top of the "old" cat food. You could shake the food bag and pour 3 "new" kibbles on top of the "old" kibbles and then he would eat. He would run across the house at 4 AM, stomp on your chest at 7 and bother you all morning. But when no one had seen him for an entire day and we went looking for him, he was like "**** you guys, leave me alone." Crackpot. And I HATE how indoor/outdoor cats think they can just climb on my truck. Do you want get trapped and re-located? Because that's how you get trapped and re-located. Oh, the cat's missing? Must have been those damn coyotes.

I MIGHT date a woman again that has a cat, but I be damn if I am sleeping in the same bed with her AND the cat. If she says the cat lives here and I don't, no problem...adios!

Back
Top Bottom