• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Posting non gun items

You can either post your items for sale/trade in their appropriate category, or post a want to buy ad for the items you want and list what you have to offer in trade. Or both.

You can either post your items for sale/trade in their appropriate category, or post a want to buy ad for the items you want and list what you have to offer in trade. Or both.

Either is fine. Both is not.

Listing what you have to trade in the correct section with what you're looking for listed in the thread is generally going to get more views than a WTB ad will.

Either is fine. Both is not.

Listing what you have to trade in the correct section with what you're looking for listed in the thread is generally going to get more views than a WTB ad will.

So if I have a lawnmower to sell and I want an AR15, I can't have the lawnmower listed for sale and a WTB for the AR15 listed at the same time?

So if I have a lawnmower to sell and I want an AR15, I can't have the lawnmower listed for sale and a WTB for the AR15 listed at the same time?

The scenario you just described is one thing. Having virtually identical ads that are clearly trying to work the system to double your exposure for what you're trying to sell/trade is another.

Back
Top Bottom