Poverty Pony 🐎...the superior choice for the apocalypse!

"...watching looters go wild with your Nightforce equipped long boi and ghillie suit..."

What I want to know is how did the looters get your rifle and ghillie suit in the first place? Oh wait, I think an earlier poster mentioned "creative writing". That probably explains it, sorry :yawn:.

(Lol, this is the ODT, no quarter asked, no quarter given).

As boogaloo bill is trying to figure out how to use his new night vision setup, he gets impaled by bubba's sks bayonet. Bubba would have just shot him but he's already destroyed all his guns with his pissin hot reloads he had made just for the apocalypse.

He doesn't blame his pissin hot reloads though, and he has a stash of 5.56 he's gonna run through his new Anderson and knights armament.
The stock he has chosen for his SKS, you ask?
Screenshot_2023-01-26-12-15-31-50_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Had enough money left over to spring for 50 seeds of freedom (if he could figure out how to git'er to run)
Screenshot_2023-01-26-12-16-02-61_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I'm going to be with Yeshua when He comes for His bride. So unless we enter into a civil war, I'm gunna be gone. So have fun with all of that. :pop2:
You ever watch the old show ‘Supernatural’?
Where God gets tired of the way His creations have become and abdicates Heaven, leaving it to rogue angels to run?

Back
Top Bottom