Powder Experts Needed

I have been on the lookout for Accurate #5 for over a year now!
actually I don't know where you can find any of the Accurate number powders (2-5-7-9). I located some HS-6 last week and bought 10 pounds of it.
I actually like it better than Accurate #5 so far.
I load 9 MM, 38 Super, 10 MM, 45 acp with it.
As of this morning powder valley had it in stock.
My cost delivered to my door was about 21.58 per pound.
hope this helps.

I wouldn't know what I'm looking at man. I'm just the shooter lol. I have a basic understanding but I don't know enough to make a call on it.

Midway is also out of stock on the titegroup and IMR... Maybe this will push me to visit Gander mtn?? I really don't want to give them the time of day.

Most Gander Mountain stores do not carry reloading supplies. Retail big box stores that carry reloading stuff: Cabela's, Bass Pro & Sportsman's Warehouse. No Sportsmans Warehouses in GA, the closest ones are Chattanooga and Columbia SC. Has anybody seen reloading stuff @ Academy?

Unique is a very versatile powder, but it seldom replicates Accurate #5 in most any caliber.
its also a fat flake type powder where accurate #5 is a spherical powder and Unique meters through Powder measures like a brick for me.
thats the only powder that I use that I use dippers with.
Its also pretty dirty for me, even though its the new improved cleaner burning unique.
But in times of need we do what we must do.

Back
Top Bottom