• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Powder is slowly trickling back in

Guardian

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
12   0
Reaction score
I'm very new to reloading after only recently getting the equipment necessary to reload. I haven't been able to start because it has been pretty hard to find powder for handgun calibers. Today my local gun store actually got quite a bit of powder in stock! They have AA #2, #5, #7 and even Bullseye powders now. Prices aren't as great as before as they charge more than other places I've looked, but at least they have it in stock! For anyone who lives near me I'm talking about David's Gun Room and their powder supply. Even though they charge more, I'm just glad I don't have to drive a hundred miles or pay $27.50 hazmat delivery fee. Just a heads up to anyone nearby who has been looking for handgun powders.

Supply is slowly catching up with unprecedented demand. Many are running 3 shifts, 24/7 and after 8+ months are starting to catch up. As surplus stays on the shelf, prices will return more close to normal and even bargains will be had. This will be the time to buy in bulk.

Save your coin, buy bullets by the thousand, buy primers in 5K bricks and powder in 8lb+ kegs to save on hazmat fees. Order online for typically the best value.

Back
Top Bottom