• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Praise for my 2nd Gen LCP

Triathloncoach

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
201   0
Reaction score
I cost abut $250 at CGP. It disappears in a pocket. Sorry but when that thing goes bang I should be able to handle any threat that takes those bullets. I have just one magazine, I only shoot the green box remington ultimate, over 350 rounds through "it", not her. Not a single problem. I have a GSSF Coupon and I like the G42, and it's about a 20% discount. I carry my G19 or my LCP. I'm not looking for anything other that 9, 380, 38, 357. Why do another Glock? My G19 is a suppressor host and I rarely shoot it ,

I love my LCP.

Do you have the Hogue grip sleeve on it? Transforms the way it feels in your hand when shooting.

It's always in my pocket and you can't beat that!

I need to get me one of those hogue grip sleeves for mine.
I've got a hogue grip I'll give you. It made it a little grippy and thicker, so it wasn't as easy to slip in and out of my pocket. It does feel better when shooting, but I'm honestly not going to spend too much time at the range with it. I'd rather have the thinner profile. Shoot me a PM if you'd like to swing by and pick it up. I'm near the Dallas/Acworth line.

I'm glad you're happy with yours. I have a different experience with the one I "had"....That thing beat the snot out of my first thumb joint. I mean it was brutal! 5 or 6 rounds and I was hurting...It shot great, and accurately, but it hurt that knuckle....Moved up to the LC9....

I've got a hogue grip I'll give you. It made it a little grippy and thicker, so it wasn't as easy to slip in and out of my pocket. It does feel better when shooting, but I'm honestly not going to spend too much time at the range with it. I'd rather have the thinner profile. Shoot me a PM if you'd like to swing by and pick it up. I'm near the Dallas/Acworth line.
Sounds great !! Thank u. I shot u a PM

I'm glad you're happy with yours. I have a different experience with the one I "had"....That thing beat the snot out of my first thumb joint. I mean it was brutal! 5 or 6 rounds and I was hurting...It shot great, and accurately, but it hurt that knuckle....Moved up to the LC9....
I have the LC9s and love it. It's got a great trigger.

THAT, right there, is what the ODT is all about!

Back
Top Bottom