• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers needed for my 6 year old Son.

My 6 year old son needs blessing and prayers. He is currently at a pediatric neurologist being being looked at. About a month ago he started having tics, eye blinking, and some should shrugging. Very manageable - I took him to the Doc on May 16th and she said this stuff is transient and it passes. Looks worse than it is. Well fast forward 2 weeks. This past Friday it went off the charts to the point he could not walk 2 ft with out basically freezing up. So there is a long story after that and we are here and he is at the MD office being seen right now.

My family needs the power of prayer.

In Jesus name I thank you all.

If you have any experience with Pediatric Tics or even tourettes to a lesser degree PM me please. Let me know what was done for you or your child.

Prayers to your family and son!

UPDATE: I spoke with my wife she is back from the Neurologist office.

Here is the deal in a nut shell.

He has Transient tics. They are tics that will come and go during childhood. Scared the crap out of us. He got a low dose of a medication for management as needed. We have to eliminate food dyes, any high sugar foods, stress, etc. I am taking it a step further and killing video games and internet for him. Welcome to 1982 kid. He is cleared medically to do anything. Thank God.

He will be seeing an allergist tomorrow to make sure a food is not causing it or environmental trigger. He is having blood drawn and tested as a precaution and will have a EEG to make sure he is not having any seizures. Which we do not think he is.

At least we know what it is and what to do now.

Thank you all for the prayers and blessings

Just prayed for you sons healing. I also pray that through this, what seems like a terrible problem to us, will be an opportunity for many to find the greatest of all problem solvers JESUS CHRIST. God Bless!

Back
Top Bottom