• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Prayers needed for snake

Poor life choices? Well...She's making plenty of money for herself and a lot of people. You do know there is no such thing as bad press right?

Publicly shamed herself? Try living 24/7 with Paparazzi documenting every move you make for awhile. I suspect this is especially difficult during the formative years. The only difference in her and any of the rest of us is we didn't have cameras following us into the back seat of Mom's old Buick with MaryJane Rottencrotch on our prom night. Does it matter if indiscretions are captured on film? Are we less guilty of crimes we weren't caught doing? Are all sinners beyond your forgiveness? Look around you. If you are really this self righteous in real life, you must be some really lonely people. You guys take WAY too much pleasure in other people's difficult times. That's all I'm saying.

Poor life choices? Well...She's making plenty of money for herself and a lot of people. You do know there is no such thing as bad press right?

Publicly shamed herself? Try living 24/7 with Paparazzi documenting every move you make for awhile. I suspect this is especially difficult during the formative years. The only difference in her and any of the rest of us is we didn't have cameras following us into the back seat of Mom's old Buick with MaryJane Rottencrotch on our prom night. Does it matter if indiscretions are captured on film? Are we less guilty of crimes we weren't caught doing? Are all sinners beyond your forgiveness? Look around you. If you are really this self righteous in real life, you must be some really lonely people. You guys take WAY too much pleasure in other people's difficult times. That's all I'm saying.

Poor life choices.
digitalspyuk.cdnds.net_12_26_480x320_gallery_showbiz_lindsay_lohan_gun_2.jpg

Lindsay Lohan’s inability to take responsibility for her actions has made it impossible for her to progress and get better. She has always blamed everyone else and has had an abundance of excuses for her bad behavior. The fact that she doesn’t think she’s ever in the wrong, nor has a problem, is why Lindsay continues to party, swim in debt and have legal troubles. She has blamed the paparazzi, her parents, Britney Spears, Oprah Winfrey, her management team, Paris Hilton and even, America for her failed career, problems with drugs, alcohol and her inability to make a comeback. Lindsay Lohan has never blamed herself for her problems and that revelation is what is holding her back from moving forward.

Poor snake....even though he may pull out it...from what I can tell from other SKANKS THAT GOT BIT BY SNAKES,BUGS,SPIDERS,DOGS,CATS ,ETC.his teeth with surely fall out and he'll have to be taken care for the ret of his life....handled,put up in public housing free of rent,free lights, gas,heat....any self respecting snake would rather be put down than have to live that way

Playboy sent me some type of subscription offer, bragging bout Skankass being on the cover. I wrote Playboy back and let them know I had not been interested in their Liberal rag with painted plastic half naked chicks for over 2 decades, and I damn sure wasn't interested in seeing Skankass necked.

I think I'm off the list.

Back
Top Bottom