• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Prayers needed for snake

You know what's way more important than this thread? TODAY IS BACON DAY! While you guys are wrapped up in flinging skank insults to some actress chick that you likely know a LOT less than you think you know...I'm going to go out and have a bacon cheeseburger for lunch..because, again, It's BACON DAY!

Well, at least the poor snake didn't bite that self-described and self-admitted pedophile, hillary loving, liberal Uber skank Lena Durham. It would've had to bite itself to death to end the misery.

I take it Lindsay Lohan is YOUR president, since you keep comparing her to "their" president?
I don't adhere to this stupid-ass "my president" bull****. There is a president. If you voted for the winning candidate, great. If you like the winning candidate, even better.
I consider any statement of "not my president" as a defacto renunciation of citizenship, period.

If you wish to express political opinion, please stick it where it belongs (in the Politics forum:p). Anyone who wants to hear it is there. (Unless you consider your own political opinions to be "Stupid Stuff".:pound:) I don't believe there were any previous political statements made, unless as I say you consider LL to be political.

Back
Top Bottom