• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Pre 1995 ammunition

Why 1995 ? I probably have some in various calibers. I don't have much over 120 years old. I have everything on your list in a pre 95 flavor.

Bro y'all didn't hear from 95 on they put micro chips in that release moisture. Freaking .Gov has almost all of us by the balls.. Op I got 5k rounds but I'm not sure what stored properly is??? Under all my pickles is where the ammo was. Haven't checked the pickles in a few years.......

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Bro y'all didn't hear from 95 on they put micro chips in that release moisture. Freaking .Gov has almost all of us by the balls.. Op I got 5k rounds but I'm not sure what stored properly is??? Under all my pickles is where the ammo was. Haven't checked the pickles in a few years.......

I suppose anything is possible & I appreciate the bump

I suppose anything is possible & I appreciate the bump
I love your attitude. Seems like you knew you were gonna **** for posting what you did. And you just say thanks and free bump. Hats off for asking for what you want and nothing else.

PS if you come across any 96 or newer for a good deal pm me. Seriously.

C75038CD-B65C-4A6E-B51A-67EA406C5F3A.jpeg

I've got Vietnam era (1968 headstamp) 5.56 mm tracers.
I'll sell all I have (76 rounds, I think, in 20-rd white cardboard boxes)
for $50.

I love your attitude. Seems like you knew you were gonna **** for posting what you did. And you just say thanks and free bump. Hats off for asking for what you want and nothing else.

PS if you come across any 96 or newer for a good deal pm me. Seriously.

I figured I’d be Trolled — After all this is the ODT right ?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Preferably from the Atlanta - North Atlanta area

Looking to buy 9mm 45acp 357mag 7.62X39 5.56 .223 pre 1995 production ammunition that’s been properly stored

PM Me with what you have and what you want for it
Preferably from the Atlanta - North Atlanta area

Looking to buy 9mm 45acp 357mag 7.62X39 5.56 .223 pre 1995 production ammunition that’s been properly stored

PM Me with what you have and what you want for it

In 7.62 x39 Got plenty of yellow boxed Norinco and some grey box. Mint condition. Also some late ‘60s-early ‘70s chi-com.
Can’t have any of my 7n6 though lol

Back
Top Bottom