• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Preacher Outfit.... -- Really? Your Thoughts!

If it’s the shorts..
I wear shorts almost yr round. That includes church too.. if weather permits..but they are my SUNDAY BEST SHORTS
Got a Bro in law, retired Smyrna cop, that swore when he retired, he'd never wear long pants again. 12 yr later, he was right, even wore shorts to a Catholic wedding and yrs later a funeral, both were high dress up affairs. Even in Ellijay winters, shorts every time I see him, loose baggy shorts with matching T shirts.

That's nothing, i was in Gen Discuss reading
page 2 of MLK day thread. Tried to advance
to page 3 got an error message. Went back to
Gen Discuss heading and MLK day thread is
g-o-n-e. Musta got ZaPpEd and that's why
couldn't go to page 3. Kinda like the Twilight
Zone but different.
Got moved to Hot Topics. Because...... it was a nonliberal thread.

The outfit means nothing other than the individual's personal interests, desires, it's what their mental & physical aspect/habits are, those that preach in LBGQT ministries, so called ministers that "came out" as gay, and claim that lifestyle is OK with God and don't try to pull them away from their sinful lifestyles , they are actually ministers of Satan that embrace the abomination and seek to drag others down into the pit of fire.
Jesus would have approached them also and asked them to Follow him, seeking to save them from their sinful lives, he would not have judged them as we do.

Jude 1:7
Just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire.

The outfit means nothing other than the individual's personal interests, desires, it's what their mental & physical aspect/habits are, those that preach in LBGQT ministries, so called ministers that "came out" as gay, and claim that lifestyle is OK with God and don't try to pull them away from their sinful lifestyles , they are actually ministers of Satan that embrace the abomination and seek to drag others down into the pit of fire.
Jesus would have approached them also and asked them to Follow him, seeking to save them from their sinful lives, he would not have judged them as we do.

Jude 1:7
Just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire.
Well said, brother.

Back
Top Bottom