• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Predator 3500 generator on Black Friday sale

hikingthehills

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Lego that laid the Golden Hen
74   0
Reaction score
Been on the fence about buying one for a while and figured it was time to bite the bullet. Also if you sign up for they credit card you get an extra 10% off.

Everything from harbor freight only carries a 3 month warranty, but they offer an extended warranty at the checkout.

This reason alone is what keeps me from buying anything from them that uses electricity.

The extended warranty will get you a replacement, once.
They are hit or miss. Look on fb marketplace they are broken ones sold for parts all over the place.

I’ve had one at my property for 6 yrs now never misses a beat can’t say that for my picky Honda 3000 keep good fuel or stable in it . Starts right up year after yr.

My predator 3500 didn't like high altitude is my only complain. That is a good deal, however theres a lot of inverter genereators for the same price with more features now (I bought a Westinghouse 4500I) more wattage then predator, remote start, auto choke, battery charger ect

I’m at 9200 ft in colorado took out spark arrester put a couple vents for it to breath better blew my Honda 3000 away can run ac or heat if I needed to but never do lol . 4500 would be nice hopefully I have real power the next 2 yrs 😂 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom