President Nuggent?

dougiemac

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
119   0
Reaction score
img.tapatalk.com_d_13_10_16_jutymutu.jpg

Well that is the crazy speculation. Recently the 64 yr old Motor City Madman cut his hair and has begun hinting at a run for the White House. Although I think he has a snowball's chance of winning, I bet he would make for some fun political television commercials.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/10/14/ted-nugent-cut-his-hair/

Don't get me wrong, uncle Ted is an interesting dude, but he would be a god aweful president. Honestly, I can't think of anything that I really like about him other than his epic NFA collection.

I dunno guys...he tells it like it is, seems to have a spine, and believes in our constitution, and loves this country. That's 4 qualities we have NOT had in any president of modern history...

I dunno guys...he tells it like it is, seems to have a spine, and believes in our constitution, and loves this country. That's 4 qualities we have NOT had in any president of modern history...

And that would make for the hottest first lady EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

We had an actor that turned out to be one of the best pres. Why not a rocker ?

you mean reagan? i wouldnt count him in the top 5 or even 10

he loosened immigration policies and was in favor of the 1986 gun restriction act (thats what i call it)

thats only two policies he set into motion

we only get actors and lawyers in politics now, both are way to good at lieing

id rather not have another career politician in office. after all reagan was from california

Back
Top Bottom