Presses

I don't know about best, but my hornady lnl progressive makes some mighty nice .308 and .223. I still mash out hunting loads one at a time, but the progressive can't be beat when loading for black rifle volume.

I use a rock chucker now and it does great,loads some precise ammo.The only reason I was thinking about a progressive press is because I load quite a few different calibers and my son is starting to use it now.So changing out dies would be alot easier.

If you're looking for a turret press, the Redding T7 is probably the best out there. If you meany a progressive, it's hard to beat big blue (Dillon).

I have both

I load cheap range rifle round on the Dillon 650 300 blk and 308 using 147 pulldowns very fast and good enough to rock a 6 inch plate at 300 yards

Rock chucker for 308 for the bolt gun with 168s or 175 grains

depends on what is am shooting Pistol rounds it's the Dillon all the way 300 to 400 per hour with the case feeder and powder checker going.

Generally speaking, anything made by Redding is as good as it gets, Lee is the best for the money, and everyone else (Hornady, Lyman, RCBS) is some where in the middle.

Back
Top Bottom