• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

PRICE ADJUSTMENT !!!! FS/FT AR-15 Bushmaster with YHM Upper and sights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Right2Carry

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
16   0
Reaction score
Item Name: PRICE ADJUSTMENT!!! AR-15 Bushmaster with YHM Upper and sights

Willing to Ship: No

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $950.00 bottom Dollar

Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1100.00 Sigs, Glocks, Multi trade, trade + cash Just give me an offer!

Caliber: .223/5.56

Item Description: I have a bushmaster ar-15 with YHM upper w/ quad rail, and fluted barrel. Rail covers all over, and YHM flip up front and rear sights. This thing is a tack driver! I had a scope mounted at one time, but took it off and immediately started driving tacks at 100 yards with the iron sights. you cant go wrong with this thing. I have put about 300 rounds down the pipe, and the previous owner hadnt shot it much... i would say less than 100 rounds judging by the shape of it.
No marks that I can see on the gun, 9 out of 10, only because its not straight out of the box.

The gun will come without the scope or the bipod.

I am looking for Sigs for trade, preferrably P220 or P226 stainless elite in .40 or .45. other offers are welcome, but i mus be honest, I love this thing and wont get rid of it unless I am blown away. It has a home here unless your offer is too good to refuse. I dont want any .380's or 9mm's, archery or BP. Glocks are welcomed, but same calibers apply.

Thanks for having the patience to read all this, look forwward to doing business soon...

Last edited:
AR-15.jpg

The previous round count was less than 100. It was 90 to be exact. Lol. It is a very good shooting gun. You can't go wrong here. Great guy to deal with.

GLWS or T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom